We coach leaders who crave a life beyond what is expected, known and safe.
If you are like a lot of the incredible souls I work with, you are pretty successful in your world. You have worked hard, really hard and the rewards have been there – the status, the dollars, the house, the holidays, the list goes on.
Yet, the further you go, the less fulfilling it becomes and the more exposed you feel. If only they knew. Not to mention, the sacrifices - Family, relationships, health. All for what?
It’s time to crave more and demand better – from yourself, from the work you do in the world, from the people around you and from the relationships you choose. Listen deeply to the part of you that is screaming – there must be more.
What is your “more” you so crave for?
My clients, in their most vulnerable and brave moments acknowledge they crave more:
- Confidence as a leader (in situ or in transition)
- Authentic connection with those they respect and value
- Real Happiness in work and personal lives
- Balance and inner peace
- Time to reflect and grow
- Time to be healthy and well
- Purpose and meaning in the work and the life they choose
- Legacy in the mark they leave
Hi, I’m Peter Barr. I started Ingenius Coaching in 2000. And I, maybe like you, was doing pretty well in the world of “the climb”. It was 1999, I was recently married, had just been voted unanimously by the board to be the CEO (I was the CFO) of the Leukaemia Foundation of Australia. I was 35 years old.
My “climb” had been from graduate accountant through to high level national and international commercial financial roles. It was a bit of a whirlwind and one I seemed most of the time to be a passenger on, but not the pilot. I must have been doing some things right, but in reflection what was missing was the drive and the purpose to something I saw as more than the “career” I was meant to have.
I was not happy. A matter of fact, after seeking some help, I realised that, with all my supposed success, I was verging on depression. How could this be. I had ticked all the boxes, hadn’t I?
Then, with more luck than good management, I fell upon this thing called coaching. A sceptic, but desperate to seek the answers to questions I didn’t even have yet, I thought I would give it a go. The light was turned on in my soul. I had found my home. No amount of money, status or title could match this new awareness. I had found my call.
Over 12 months I created my own business, began my studies and began the journey to be a coach, my best self and highest expression in the world.
- Master Certified Coach – International Coach Federation
- Master Practitioner – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Graduate in Positive Psychology Coaching Program
- Certified Practicing Accountant (lapsed)
- Bachelor of Business Accounting - QUT
- Bachelor of Health Science – Naturopathy (in progress)
What is possible for you?
That is nearly 20 years ago, and the flame is still strong as I support people just like you along their own path of possibility.
I get where you are, the challenges you face, the frustrations that meet you every day – from professional to personal to relational to health. I don’t know your exact journey, but what I do know is how it feels, what goes on as we struggle to make sense of where we are and how we got here. Let alone where we want to go.
Whether you are seeking to be the best at where you are, transitioning to something better or making other choices that scare you, but you know are needed, please seek out someone who gets it, gets you and is equipped for the next and potentially most challenging and fulfilling part of your journey.
You do deserve it.
It is as simple as doing one of the following:
- Take the free Deep Authenticity Scale and confirm whether you are ready to live your best life and best self.
- Contact us for a free introductory live or phone 30 Minute Discovery Session
- Look at the coaching programs we offer, both individual and group
- Commit to the best you, supported by someone who gets it – gets you! Or...
- Do nothing – no one is making you do anything. It is always a choice.
At Ingenius we do what we do because we own deeply the potential of every person we meet. Not as a marketing or “ra-ra” piece, but because we, every one of us, has seen it for ourselves personally as well as seeing it happen for so many others.
You are either ready or you are not. And that is OK.
If you are ready, we wish you well, either through working with us or someone else. But please, if you are ready, do something – now! You deserve it and so do all the people in your world that you impact.
Wishing you a happy, fulfilling and awesome journey.
Connect with me on Facebook!