Are you ready to be coached?
Free 30 minute discovery session – let’s talk
"you did not wake up today to be mediocre"
Each of the Ingenius Executive/Leadership Coaching and Mentoring Programs are tailored for the needs, issues and outcomes of each and every unique person and organization.
From the short and intense programs designed to achieve powerful results in as little time as possible, to the longer term on-going style of coaching and mentoring that guarantees deep and lasting results. Each program will be crafted with you and your organization as the most important and critical factors.
Here are what previous clients have said...
I would highly recommend working with Pete. He is a true professional and world expert in his field. Most importantly, he has helped me navigate through the rollercoaster ride of life and business in a frank, honest and non-judgemental way. With Pete, you’re never alone.
Richard Dunks – Senior Executive - Human Resources and Recruitment
Others comment on the transformation they have seen, and continue to see – at work, but more importantly as a person, and at home. Pete is compassionate, insightful and penetrating. I have found that being honest and true to yourself is the start of a powerful journey.
Lachlan Burg – Head of Risk – Large Insurance
Peter is an insightful and astute executive coach. I value the deep connection that we have and his ‘no bullshit’ approach to coaching. Peter focuses on the source of underlying beliefs and protective behaviours to create powerful changes in leaders.
Nim Sathianathan – Head of Legal and Procurement – Large Insurance
Ingenius in Numbers
One of only 12 full time credentialled Master coaches & facilitators in Australia.
Years in the industry
Clients in Australia and across the globe
Keynote speaker in 4 countries, Peter has delivered gripping keynotes to mass audiences.
ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
1. Initial meetings between the coach/mentor and the coachee (and your L&D/HR representative and/or direct line manager - if requested) to discuss and agree on higher-level professional and personal outcomes for the coaching program. Subsequently, the coachee will meet one-on-one with their coach/mentor to get specific about all areas they seek development and growth, including setting criteria to measure the success of each.
2. Diagnostic tools and assessments of Positive Psychology to benchmark and periodically assess progress and success.
3. A written commitment agreement to ensure a strong understanding and accountability is maintained between the Coach/Mentor and the Coachee. Of particular note is the strict confidential nature of the relationship.
4. A midway review between the Coachee, the Coach, the L&D/HR Department and line Manager, to assess progress on organisational outcomes.
5. A de-brief at the end of the assignment between the Coach/Mentor and the Coachee (and the L&D/HR and/or direct line manager – if required).